18.8.0 Update Notes[Bearbeiten]
Patch Date: June 25, 2015
- Added option to download a "New Engine" version of the game and play on the Live server; the installer is ~5GB in size, with a installation size of ~23GB. Click here to start downloading.
- Resolved an issue that cause lighting effects in dungeons to persist longer than they should
- Agent "Ruse" nanos will reduce the size of the agent.
- Trader's "Subprime Vitality Mortgage" now has a reduced 90 second cooldown.
- Trader's "Subprime Vitality Mortgage" now requires Bio Metamor & Time&Space.
- Made preparations for 2015 Anniversary.
- Adjusted AI Bot drops on ground and ship .
- Entrance point into the Grid has been moved.
- It is now possible to enter the landing shuttle, located near your character spawning location; this can be used as an additional meet-up location, as needed.
18.8.1 Update Notes[Bearbeiten]
Patch Date: June 29, 2015
- Mantis Hatchling will only be able to be summoned once per character.
18.8.2 Update Notes[Bearbeiten]
Patch Date: July 9, 2015
- Jobe Luxury and Sunrise apartments are safer to enter
- Battlestation Terminals will correctly list the team names
- Organization Headquarters will be more firmly planted to the ground from a distance
- Changed the Hacked Medi-Blade & Improved Hacked Medi-Blade appearance so they are visible and feel less like Christmas trees.
- Implant sign in ICC General Stores will be more visible
- Center pillar of the ICC Whom-Pahs has returned
18.8.3 Update Notes[Bearbeiten]
Patch Date: September 10, 2015
- Sharp Shooter 1 at higher levels will have the correct casting time
- Night Killer will check for Agent Evade debuffs at all levels
- Double Nanos: Hits have a 2s delay, added 6s line cooldown
- Double & Delayed Nukes (Formerly Triples) share a line cooldown
- Damage-to-Nano shields will no longer stack with Reflect Nanos
- Nullity Sphere MK I can now be purchased in the ICC Nano shop
- Double Nanos: The second hit will not pierce reflects
- Delayed Nukes: Shortened line cooldown to 5s
- Mongo's High HP buffing nanos have had level requirements applied
- Mongo! AoE taunt nanos shouldn't be able to flag players
- Changed Medi Blade appearances. Again.
- Lowered cost of items in General Store Nano Crystal Vendors and Pre-Made Implants
- The exit door from Arete Landing should function more reliably
- Adjustments made to Collector Chests:
- Strong, Supple, and Arithmetic viral bots can only drop from Golden Chests
- Enduring, Observant, and Spiritual viralbots can only drop from Silver Chests
- Subspace Storage Device components can drop from Silver Chests
- Bellum Badonis Armor Helmet should sit naturally on all breeds and genders
- Redeemed and Unredeemed mobs should be less-likely to heal their attack targets
- Net of Adonis should be equippable now
- Added Worn ICC Cloaks to ICC armor shop
- The Informant's Ground Chief Aune will break less often
- Added MP quest to upgrade starter weapon
- Recall Beacon items have a 5s activation time
18.8.4 Update Notes[Bearbeiten]
Patch Date: September 16, 2015
This is a small patch that is mostly to resolve an irritating server stability issue. It also has the code change that affects how /assist works with regards to player targets.
- /assist will not return a target if both the Target and Target's Target are Player Characters.
- /assist will return a target if the Target is a NPC and the Target's Target is a Player Character.
- /assist will return a target if the Target is a Player Character and the Target's Target is a NPC.
- /assist will return a target if the Target and Target's Target are both NPCs.
- The '/org paymembers' command has been removed.
- Extended several buff durations to 4 hours; will do more in future updates.
18.8.5 Update Notes[Bearbeiten]
Patch Date: September 24, 2015
This is another fix patch; some items related to last patch, others were just annoyances that have been lingering.
- /assist will not return a target if the Target is a Pet
- Long HoTs will correctly tick for the full duration of the nanos
- Gridspace Freedom will be more difficult to override
- Ground Chief Aune (The Informant) should be less prone to summon armies of Omega drones
- Anarchy Online .exe files should be less prone to trigger false positives from certain Anti-Virus programs; will be creating a new pair of Installers soon
18.8.6 Update Notes[Bearbeiten]
Patch Date: October 27, 2015
- Halloween has started and will continue until November 17th, 2015!
- Uncle Pumpkin-Head and Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head will be infesting their normal haunts around Rubi-Ka
- The rare Ganking Uncle Pumpkin-Head and bands of Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head can be found in the SBC-Xpm Alpha Romeo sites
- The Pyramid of Home dungeon is Live!
- To access the Pyramid of Home, enter the large door behind Number Nine within the Temple of Home in Broken Shores.
- To enter the Temple of Home, you will have to meet any of the following requirements:
- Wear a Profession Nanodeck (Base/Awakened/Stellar)
- Have completed the 'Guarding the Source' questline
- Have completed the Legacy of the Xan questline
- You will need to be in a raid, and be level 201 or above to participate.
18.8.7 Update Notes[Bearbeiten]
Patch Date: October 28, 2015
This patch is a small hotfix to resolve a few issues brought to our attention after the 18.8.6 update.
Content Updates (Pyramid of Home)[Bearbeiten]
- Portals in Pyramid of Home will last for 4 hours instead of 2
- Fewer trash mobs within the dungeon will respawn after 20 minutes
- The "Living Flame" style monsters will wait a few seconds before dropping damaging areas on the ground
- The Maiden will be more fair with where she spawns her avatars
- Unstable Rifts will persist for slightly longer
- The final encounter arena is correctly limited to 6 players
- Hiisi Pupil Breastplate and Boots will correctly scale in level from 1 -> 200
- The Awakened Burden of Competence will no longer buff BodyDev and NanoPool twice
- Gold Chest of the Collector will offer fewer chances of Alpha/Beta Boxes